|Yahoo! Shopping has grown into one of the largest online shopping destinations on the Web today. Yahoo! Shopping has been ranked the Internet's #1 shopping portal by Nielsen/NetRatings, with over 13 million unique visitors (Netratings, May 2001). Our holiday season order volume in the U.S. doubled from 1999 to 2000, and we continue to build on our success.
Working with Yahoo! Shopping provides your store with qualified customers from one of the largest reaching shopping audiences on the Web today.
||Yahoo! users spent $9.4 billion online during Q2 2001 (ACNielsen, June 2001). People who use Yahoo! tend to spend more money than people who use the AOL Network and the Microsoft Network.|
Also, Yahoo! has a 71% reach among online purchasers - the highest on the Web (ACNielsen, June 2001)
|Source: MRI, Fall 2000; Base: U.S. Adults 18+ (Online in the Last 30 days)|
Note: 31.2M have made a Purchase via the Internet (Last 12 months)
|Great features and promotion keep people coming back|
- Speed - with express checkout services like Yahoo! Wallet.
- Customer Tools - features like Yahoo! Gift Center, Yahoo! Gift Card, Consumer Reports, and technology like Advanced Search and Side-by-side comparison tools allow customers to make informed buying decisions.
- Marketing - with Yahoo! Shopping advertisements appearing on television, in print, and on the radio.
- Merchandising - with Yahoo! Shopping holiday and seasonal promotions, network promotions and integration across Yahoo!.
- Traffic - with promotion on Yahoo!'s front page, one of the busiest, best-known addresses on the Internet.
- Online reach - with tie-ins to other Yahoo! properties.
- Advertising - with special opportunities for your brand across the Yahoo! Network. Find out more at Yahoo! Solutions.
|Requirements for participation|
Revenue Sharing Fee:
Yahoo! Shopping charges a 3.5% revenue share on sales driven by Yahoo! Shopping and the Yahoo! Network. Find out more about pricing at Yahoo! Shopping Merchant Help.
Yahoo! Shopping Merchant Agreement and Guidelines:
Yahoo! Shopping requires that all merchants meet the Yahoo! Store Merchant Agreement and the Yahoo! Shopping Merchant Guidelines.
|To opt into Yahoo! Shopping|
|You'll be given the opportunity to opt-in when you open your Yahoo! Store. If your store is already open and you haven't opted in yet, here's what to do:
For more information, see the Yahoo! Shopping Merchant Help page.
- Log into your Store Manager and select the Yahoo! Shopping link.
- Fill out the Yahoo! Shopping Listing form.
- Click the "Join Now!" button and you're store will be listed in 2-3 days.